Make a difference today!
Fresh Spirit Wellness for Women, Inc (FSWW) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 1997. FSWW assists and supports survivors who have been verbally, emotionally, physically, or sexually abused. FSWW serves as an out-care program and is open to anyone who is in search of support and healing from the toxic effects of domestic violence.
Fresh Spirit Wellness for Women, Inc. (FSWW) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit crisis intervention service provider whose mission is to empower individuals impacted by the trauma of domestic violence by encouraging, educating, equipping and empowering victims/survivors confronted with unexpected challenges due to verbal, emotional, physical or sexual abuse by providing culturally appropriate, trauma informed, client centered crisis intervention services to help restore safety, peace, healing and wholeness to their lives.
- To increase the public`s awareness of domestic violence, sexual abuse and the various problems and effects of abuse regardless of economic and sociological backgrounds.
- To assist in the regeneration of the survivors to assure that they develop a positive self-image.
- To help individuals tap into their unlimited potential that may have been stifled due to abusive and compulsive behavior of others.
- To educate and empower women on how they can experience complete restoration and wholeness and become spiritually, physically, emotionally and financially well.
- To transform lives through services such as crisis counseling, individual therapy, grief counseling, case management, legal advocacy, peer support groups, and trauma coaching.
- To offer regularly scheduled workshops, seminars, retreats, and conferences that allows those who are affected by domestic violence to set and reach goals to heal, while restoring and rebuilding their livelihood.
- To provide a safe and supportive culturally specific environment through a wellness center that allows individuals to recover from the effects of toxic relationships and dysfunctional childhoods.
- To organize fundraisers and community outreach projects that benefit those who survived abuse and their families.
- To actively provide support and services to the community and organizations that assists families that have experience abuse.
- To provide clients with case management services that assists with vocational, financial, educational, legal, physical, emotional, and medical needs to improve their quality of life.
Justice of the Peace, Fort Bend County, Precinct Two