Make a difference today!
What is FSWW
Fresh Spirit Wellness for Women is a non-profit organization founded in 1997, FSWW assists women who have been verbally, emotionally, physically or sexually abused. In addition to assisting women who struggle to overcome shame, guilt, codependency, resentment, depression, divorce, loneliness, anger, anxiety and much more. Fresh Spirit Wellness for Women is not a women`s shelter, we are an out-care program for women of all walks of life who are in search of healing and support.
To encourage, educate, equip and empower women to resolve personal and spiritual issues caused by toxic relationships, to render love and support to women who are confronted with unexpected challenges due to verbal, emotional, physical or sexual abuse and to help restore peace, healing and wholeness to their lives.
- To increase the public`s awareness of domestic violence, sexual abuse and the various problems and affects of abuse regardless of economic and sociological backgrounds.
- To develop a positive self-image, strong sense of identity and build self-esteem in women who have experienced pain associated with verbal, emotional, physical or sexual abuse.
- To help women and youth to tap into their unlimited potential that may have been stifled due to the sick, abusive and compulsive behavior of others.
- To educate and empower women on how they can experience complete restoration and wholeness and become spiritually, physically, emotionally and financially well.
- To transform lives of participants through individual counseling, support groups, and personal coaching all designed to educate and equip individuals as they focus on their spiritual growth, personal development and life management skills.
- To offer regularly scheduled workshops, seminars, retreats and conferences to help women, youth and families affected by domestic violence to set and families affected by domestic violence to set and reach theirs goals to heal, restore, and rebuild in spite of their challenges.
- To provide a safe supportive wellness center with a structured environment as the women and youth develop and recover from the effects of toxic relationships, and dysfunctional childhoods.
- To organize fundraisers and community service outreach projects for abused women and youth such as the Legacy Awards benefiting survivors and the Joy with a toy Christmas toy drive.
- To provide support and services to churches, schools and various organizations as they assist abused families.
- To provide clients with case management regarding professional counseling, job placement, legal and medical needs, financial and housing assistance to improve the quality of life.
Justice of the Peace, Fort Bend County, Precinct Two